Thursday, 21 July 2011

Just that... !

The only thing I did for the last few weeks on my sewing room was the above...five pieces of table cloth.... and the owner waited these for almost a month. That was all!!!

...... thousands of thing to take care and plenty of works to get done and I am exhausted now.

Wednesday, 13 July 2011

WIP...... bags

I am hurdling with these for the rest of this week.
Hope everything goes in schedule.

Monday, 11 July 2011

Baby..... cover set

Before I call it a day.... I just finished up an additional baby set covers for Puan Wahida.

I enjoyed sewing this, maybe because of the vibrant color that cheered up my day too.
Today I did lots of errands that left me no more energy..... to iron-smooth them first before taking some photos :)

An early bird, does the delivery and posting!

Stayed up late last night to get these pillowcases done. This morning, an early bird, me :)..... started ironing all and ready for packing.

Some of the seasonal order from few friends, and I have to get more fabrics in town, after delivering and posting the above.

Friday, 8 July 2011

Casserole Dish Carrier

The eight out of ten casserole dish carrier completed last two days. Here is the link for EVERYBODY to make one or two as gifts :)

Before I could get some snap of the whole lot, 2 had been grabbed by friends.... :)

Monday, 4 July 2011

As is..... on white!

The crib set for Ben and Nurul.

Personally I love all fabric design but best on white like the above, especially for the new born. That applies too, to this new-parents-to-be, their choices were perfect and went for simplicity too......
The bedding set and comforter will be wrapped up with the above diaper stacker, a little token of love from me :)

Saturday, 2 July 2011


When I bought this fabric, a bundle of curtain remnants of 2.75meters x 120" from local Nagoya store in Alor Setar, I just can't figure out what more appropriate sewing project should I do with the balance after the diaper bag. But some how it strikes me that I should make it worth to something of good use...and now I am making some casserole dish carrier.
From the same fabric I can get 10 pieces all.

Here I just had to put an effort to quilt all of them. And this was the right time to improvise my FMQ on the ten pieces apart from just doing, stippling....:D

No contentment on this last piece. I learned that doing quilting from outside inwards could not give a smooth finishes like the above result. ...... Yet the feather had to be quilted first followed by the center stippling ........ or maybe just because I did not baste sufficiently......!!!