Saturday 31 December 2011

Wrapped up of 2011

These are the final sewing for this year I guess... cosmetic bags, black and white theme again.

The studio is still chaotic and abundance of works have yet to get done...... Having flu and the migraine attacked without warning had made me a little weary and in an intensely fatigued and frailled.....!

Alhamdulillah, today I am up and spirited again to face a new beginning for the year 2012

To all of my dear friends and readers,
Wherever you may be,

I wish you all a Happy
and Creative 2012

2 comments:

NYKOLETT said...

KDee,all the best in your new studio..take care..take everything in small doses...and enjoy the journey along the way..Rome was not built in a day...telan vita C lebih2 sikit..HAPPY NEW YEAR

MamaDaniel said...

Selamat tahun baru 2012 kak! :)
Semoga urusan di studio berjalan lancar.. amin... :D