Thursday 8 January 2009

EMBROIDERED TABLE CLOTH

This is my first online project on this blog.

Recently few of my friends are asking me to make some tableclothes (saperah) for them. Use to make hundreds of pieces at one time for Syam (she is a real Buddy) to distribute to friends as we call it 'main-kut'. Have to make for 10 persons x10 pieces x 2 groups at one shot. She was the leader of this 'main-kut' thing. I don't even know who bought my saperah till now. Well, it was a history then, and I guess it is repeating.......!

Look at that pile... and I just managed few. It is not that tough to do a piece of this.


Too bad I do
not know how to do tutorial. I will learn the technic to post here. Maybe someone can help. I will be much oblige. All of these will be embroidered by machine after hemming had been sewn to all sides.


ADR'S CnG has its own typical design and applies to all its saperah collections. Only selective embroidery design are chosen. But customizations are accepted accordingly. I am willing to share all this to all. Do contact me, if anyone is interested to have the design or anything of the sorts. Welcome.... Just email me or comments down here and give me your machine format.

9 comments:

kueh bakar said...

ni corak classic ni...banyak dalam simpanan nenek dulu...kat sarung bantal...tilam dan bantal org dulu sangat sejuk..susah mau bangun pagi kalo balik kg...

Diah Rothman said...

Betul kata En KuihBakar tu... KakDiah(KD) dah buat research bab design dulu2 dan habis selongkar almari tok-nenek. KD pun orang lama gak....

maklang said...

akak pakai mesin apa tu..cantek tu...

Diah Rothman said...

Maklang, KD guna JanomeMC300e. Sulam ayak tradisional pun KD ada buat kelas juga. Berminat!

As Mini Bakery said...

assalamualaikum kak diah. Cantik le design saperah2 tu. Rasanya format mesin kak diah dengan saya tak banyak bezanya. Mesin saya MC350e Kalau bleh..tingin gak dengan design2 saperah tu. Tapi camne ek?

Diah Rothman said...

W'salam Asmaliza,
Sorry lambat balas, baru sempat nak tngk blog. Oo berminat design ye. Nanti KD emailkan design yang ada kat saprah tu selepas KD cek blog Asma. Sabar yer akan KD usahakan, InsyaAllah.

As Mini Bakery said...

Thanks kak diah untuk semua design tu..so lovely. As dah try jahit pada kain..cantik sangat. sesuai untuk saperah. Tq ye kak diah. Nanti As tampal saperah kat blog As ye..

ainiayu said...

salam k.diah...saya baru jenguk umah akak ni...teringin nk wat semua mcm akak wat..saya ada mc300e.saya pun ada wat saperah tp design terhad..minat ngan corak yg akak wat..macam mana nk dpt ye...

Diah Rothman said...

Salam Aini,
Maaf lambat respond, malam baru rasa free sikit.
Ok, Aini buat saperah gak. Nanti KD emailkan design yang ada dalam blog ni.