Wednesday 21 April 2010

HOME AGAIN


On our last trip to KL, I brought my FAITHful baby to Petaling Jaya, the SINGER service centre, to see what was wrong with her...... Half heartedly I was saying goodbye to her for the technician could not give me any hope and it was almost the end for her......

Two weeks later they called that she had recovered and could function as usual..... Yeah, I was so happy to get her back and could accompany me as usual. FAITH is the tough type and I will take care of her and be gentle to her this time to be with me till the end.......

Welcome home again FAITH!


6 comments:

a.n.i.Q.u.e said...

berapa lama dah tu umur Faith Kak Diah .. nampak masih hebat tuh !

Diah Rothman said...

Umur Faith sama ngan umur Boy - 20tahun ... Dah laih sikit tu.. kena belai selalu!

limpingalong said...

Don't we miss our machines when they are gone!

Diah Rothman said...

Anita, this time it is much more precious than before... and fragile!

MamaDaniel said...

Kak Dee.. selalu kak dee buat quilting kak dee guna mesin yang mana ek? tq..

Diah Rothman said...

Zila, maaf ya lambat reply.... KD guna mesin yang jahit sulam/industry type sebab dia ada flat base... easier to handle bulk of quilts and to move according to quilt design...