Monday 5 April 2010

Reunite...... yet!

Recently I was surprised to received a call from a long lost friend.........ANN. How this blogging thing unites people from next door to world wide...for she found me again through my this page.

When we first met, we were like 2 little fish.... swimming vigorously to conquer the whole pool. That was about few years ago at the local swimming pool and met every Wednesday without fail...... Then when I moved to stay in the Klang Valley we lost contact. Ann came over to our place at BK3 once.....

Look at her tag line.......................

My  Photo a.n.i.Q.u.e
I ve just discovered that sewing can be so much fun .... and I am only a beginner who is still trying to understand how a sewing machine works !


Life move things and human perception too. She has changed a lot I guess...but have not met her yet even now we stay in the same town..... :(

Ann, do come over to my sewing corner..... we have lots more in common this time, apart from gyms, swimming, aerobics, bowling ....... we have sewing to talk about.........!!!!!

2 comments:

a.n.i.Q.u.e said...

Awww Kak Diah so sweet of you to mention my humble blog in yours ......

I want to blog about our reunion once we meet again in flesh !!! ...

hehe ... i will of course pay you a visit one of these days insyaAllah and I am sure we will have A LOT to talk about ........

I cant wait actually .. i ll give u a call soon

:-)

Diah Rothman said...

Ann, I am waiting for THAT moment...!!