Wednesday 23 February 2011

the day... alone again

A bit of leisure time till the end of the day today....... Hubby left me for his deep sea fishing again for the second time this month. It is fine, I have the whole of the day by my self... just hope that I do not fall asleep all day through, though :)

Last night I sent Darr off, back to KL. She came home for a short break and attended a job interview............... my pray that she will come to stay with us here in Kedah soon.

I managed to catch this view yesterday at almost dusk. Few shots about Hubby's work.... and some of his driftwood's and logs collections. Most of them has a special place in this little hut of us.

At this special part, abutting the living room, he used a treated log to replace one column and another one, cut into a quarter piece and became the column and frame.

And if you happen to pass by our house you will often see us sipping a cup of coffee (WE SHARE.. :D) and munching some 'cucoq' (kuih-muih) on this platform whereby little pond is right underneath with one baby 'Alligator Gar' fish swims and light splashing of water heard vaguely from little fountain flowing from the house to the outside and falls into the pond..... I love this part of the house the most!

Thanks Dia, for letting me have my hand-stitch projects done here....

I do not know what this plant is named. I missed its blooming flowers lately. But Hubby says it is called "Janggut Nabi Adam"..... ?????

6 comments:

MamaDaniel said...

Cantiknyer khat itu.. kagum saya.. deco akak pun sesuai ajer.. bestnya ada tempat lepak camtu.. kalo saya lepak kat luar rumah, asyik sedut asap jer kak... hehe..

semoga anak akak dapat kerja yang diimpikan.. selalunya doa ibu makbul.. :D

Salmi said...

wow kakdee, I always like wood interior..looks cosy..

Diah Rothman said...

Zila, khat di tulis olih anak kawan yang pernah belajar di Mesir... cantik kan.

Tapi cuaca panas sekarang, KD pun tak berani nak keluar rumah... terperap menjahit kat sewing corner tu aja.

KD dan Hubby harap Darr akan kembali tinggal ngan kami..... InsyaAllah.

Diah Rothman said...

Salmi, me and Hubby love timber extremely too.... :D

Mila@Rimbun said...

wahh seems like my dream home... :)

Diah Rothman said...

Mila, rumah kecil tiang seribu.... :D