Monday 20 July 2009

POT LUCK HEXIES FOR AUGUST

As a member of The Great Hexagon Quilt - Along, we were invited to participate in the POT LUCK, starting this July and the theme for this month is Scrappy Summery florals.


So these are my first two pieces for POT LUCK HEXIES. Will wait for the draw and will send off these to the lucky lady...... good luck to me!



P/S ......As per draw for July, the winner is Christine Cohrs. Congratulations!! My these 2 little hexy will fly to Australia for her to adjoin with the rest and will get its transformation soon! Can't wait to see the final products...

...... Christine e-mailed me on August 15th. that she had received my hexies with some other goodies. Glad they fell in the right hands.

4 comments:

Hanim said...

Dear Diah,.. seronok to follow your networking on the projects with other bloggers. Wish to participate, but afraid won't be able to keep up. But I,m a very happy bystander.

Diah Rothman said...

Hanim, this is merely to discipline myself.... come on dear, join anything short terms swap or like our local Hexy by http://hob2biz.blogspot.com/ for example... we can have fun together!

Unknown said...

Hai K.D,nak tanya ni...usually fabrics yg d guna ni boleh guna fabrics biasa ke?

Kak can u count me in in every swap that might interesting?(every swap is interesting...wink)

Diah Rothman said...

Via dear,
Best fabric is 100% cotton.

Okay Via, will inform you next round. Happy stitching!