Wednesday 2 September 2009

THE GOOD OL' SUMMERTIME MINI QUILT SWAP

We (hubby and I) had a great time last week visiting our children at BK3. During this fasting month I knew that they would love to have their favourites dishes to be on the table at least once.... Nia-Laksa Penang, Darr-Ayam Pedas Kicap and Boy-Hot and Spicy Spaghetti.... all done..... And also we had few shopping trips.... We are now back at Alor Setar.

Before we left for KL, actually I managed to complete this, but the line was down then and could not post here until today.











The Good Ol’ Summertime Mini Quilt Swap

Very soon I will sent this to my swap partner. Since she loves flowers.... and from few of my local batik fabrics, machine appliqued and machine quilted.....this will be hers. I really hope she likes my little bright quilt specially made for her. It measures 22" x 22".


No comments: