Thursday 17 September 2009

WRIST POUCH........ enough!

When Amalina left and turn the next block, disappeared from my sight I instantly remembered my girl NIA and have to make one to match her baju raya too (so did Amalina said about her pink pouch)...... Drooling I went and completed this. Just a perfect gift for her..... I knew that she would not read this cos she is soooooo engross with her new 'toy' (not to worry for DARR cos she has three in hand).

P/S Before I could conclude this entry DARR called and told me that she has only TWO, one was given to her cousin, and insisted that I make another two of her own fabric choice.............. now what!!!!!!! GIRLS ARE GIRLS...... COULD NEVER HAD ENOUGH OF ANYTHING.............. Grrrrrrrrrr!
Will make TWO for you Darr..... cos I LOVE you two, three, four, five.....

No comments: