Tuesday 24 November 2009

EVERGREEN CONES











As I was sewing the evergreen block of the GREEN-BOM , I remembered I had snapped this fruits/cones few weeks ago. Do not know from which species of evergreen conifers they were...... maybe from some pine family......but what attracted me was its seed will pop out once it had dried up..... Hubby collected these from his work place somewhere planted near the luxurious hillside in Penang Island.

Some of his other collections from the jungle.... something like empty shells..... a polished stones/granite from the river bank.....the whole tray of these are just besides the brown giant I mentioned months ago... still patiently and faithfully sits there....mmmmm :)

2 comments:

Hanim said...

Lovely findings,..:)

Diah Rothman said...

Hanim....luckily all his collections are located outdoor... or else... :)