Saturday 30 May 2009

PEAR PINCUSHION

Early morning today, I had set my mind and effort to finish off Nia's quilt top. After full preparation for backing (she changed fabric backing again for the third time) and smoothly laid out on my prep-table, I found out that I did not have enough batting for that queen size.......Oh my, so frustrated! It rained outside, it made me so reluctant to go out to buy one today.

Divert my mind setting on something that I wanted to sew for quite sometimes now. Here it goes......

I have bookmarked this for months now. It is a beautiful creations of DAWN of UK Lass in US and have seen this on others. At first I thought it was tough, but with minor adjustments I managed to endure with which the tutorial says it all. Anyone interested please visit Dawn and could post your creations over her place.

P/S To Jaja of Jajakraf, this is only the tiny bit of the felt from you. See what more I can do..... but I know, you are the queen of felt.... love all your craftworks on felt.

No comments: