Friday 12 June 2009

ONE NIGHT'S WORK

It came all of a sudden, and it is typical of our Dear Balkhis. She came late evening with bundles of packed towels to be embroidered and to be collected the next morning........! GOSH.......

This was one of her office's, Pejabat Daerah Kubang Pasu (Kubang Pasu District Office), activity and some charity works organized by them.











Finally I made it with weary eyes the next morning. While waiting for her to collect the whole bunch I dozed off for a hundred times.... z z z z z....

4 comments:

Hanim said...

dear diah, i am amazed at how neat your workshop is,.... mine is a mess!

Diah Rothman said...

Hanim dear, I am worst at periodic cleaning so momentous cleansing is my attitude... it works well with me... give it a try, dear.

Canarella said...

Diah thank you so much for my SWEET birthday gift it was so unexpected and the material is fab....the little clutch is so darn cute Im filling in tomm...with stuff..did you make that ...I love you and thank you my friend...now if you could kindly just mail me your sewing room JEALOUS of that .......Love U and god bless...Lani

Diah Rothman said...

Lani, so glad you like them... just a little gift.... do take care dear!