Thursday 1 October 2009

Good Ol' Summertime Mini Quilt Swap


I was so bored to death the whole morning and the line was snailing around like I have nothing else to do...... when I heard the gate bell ringing. Jumped up to my heels and here are what the postperson handed to me..... Yes..... Happy and was on top of the world!!!!

Two goodies from the US.




This was from Denielle Lue of Spring Hill, my swapie of Good Ol' Summertime Mini Quilt Swap. It is simply lovely and love the colour combinations. Thanks Danielle, will hang up on my sewing room display-wall for everyone to see, especially all quilters' friend around this part of the world......and admiring your little pink Flamingos :)















I might as well post here the mini quilt I made for Mindy Peterson and some other little gifts. She had e-mailed me that mine is in her keepings.....

My heartfelt gratitude and thanks to Michele/Mishka of Quilting Gallery for organizing this swap. Will join in more swaps later on...... ??

No comments: