Thursday 8 October 2009

IN BETWEEN

After the Eid I was quite busy doing some errands and attending open-house gatherings from close friends and relatives. My sewing corner was functioning well though, and lately I am doing flowers for Naiz of our local Hexagon Games ....

Do you ever feel bored Diah?????? Of course I do....... stressful like anyone else.....

But mind you I have what I call 'IN -BETWEEN'

These are few things that I had done to snuggle out of the blues, all sewing related for sure ......

> little bags for door gift (already gone, day before yesterday for my ex-colleagues)....

> few more wrist pouches (online orders still coming) ......

>fabrics cutting

>templates making.....

>AND make something specials for giveaway soooooon ..............for my coming birthday and first blogovasary. Watch out for these!






Then I will continue what was left ......!



I long to quilt ...... !!!!!!! :(

4 comments:

Mrs. Fedex said...

Little bag tuh menarik yer..
Boleh cuba juga kan?
Boring kalu buat something menghilangkan boring.. hehe..

Diah Rothman said...

Mrs Fedex, kalau boring tu dapat buat satu/dua benda lain dah seronok .... kalau tak mata terus pejam.....!

limpingalong said...

The little bags are darling!

Diah Rothman said...

Thanks Anita!